There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dear Failure?

Right now, there are so many people I know who feel like they've failed. Let me ask you this: would you want to receive a letter with the greeting "Dear Failure"?  Yeah, I didn't think so.

So why are you beating yourself up? Why are you so stuck on staying in this rut?  What changed that you stopped going after your goals?  You know how you can be encouraging to so many others... find that in YOURSELF.  Find that fire inside you.  Find that feeling you get when you finish that mile, that workout, that race, that set of burpees... that high that makes you feel unstoppable!!

We've started Body Blast again and one of the newer girls to the gym was saying that she thinks she's going to die before the end of the week.  I tried to tell her not to give up, that we've been doing the class a long time and we can guess what type of workouts we'll be getting.  I told her about the progress I've made since joining the gym.  I'm hoping that she's less discouraged and knows that all she has to do it try.

If you're feeling discouraged, you're allowed to feel that way. just don't let it be all that you're feeling.  Relook at your goals, ask yourself why you started in the first place and NEVER EVER GIVE UP!


                                     YOU GOT THIS!!!!!!!!
If you need another pep talk, let me know.  You know that saying, "That negative voice inside your head is a liar."  I need just as many cheerleaders in my corner to keep me going.

(In case you wondered, I just got done reading The Perfect Game by J. Sterling and I've started reading Turning Point by Tiffany A. Snow which I received an advanced copy of.  I've also been listening to a lot of Swedish House Mafia, Kelly Clarkson, Eminem, and Nelly. I'm hoping next post to include a playlist of songs that I've worked out to during the week.)

2 comments: